updated December, 2023
Show Clearance Process
Step 1: Notify the District Secretary
Send a request to the District Secretary by filling in and submitting the information in the EVG Show Clearance Request Form (right). Make sure to give the show date and time information with your request. Submitting this form gives the District the opportunity to complete an initial check for conflicts and to provide further instructions that are chapter specific if needed.
Step 2: License Requests for US and Canada
Once you are given preliminary approval, send in either the BMI/SESAC form with payment or the SOCAN form without payment to the District Secretary (forms and address below). These forms are required for BHS compliance and to allow the District to publicize your event through the web site, calendar and emails.
Step 3: Review of Your Event
Upon receipt, your event will be reviewed by the District Secretary to ensure all pieces of information are ready and valid; If items are missing, you will receive follow-up for questions. Also, the District Secretary will ensure that show dates do not interfere with SAI, District or Division events and that shows do not occur within 50 miles of another chapter show on the same day. All checks must complete successfully before the District can publicize your event.
Step 4: Completing the Process
Once the information is complete and there are no conflicts, the District Secretary will approve the license and return a signed copy to the chapter. The original of the approved form and the check will be forwarded by the District Secretary to BHS. The District Secretary will notify the Communications team that the event is cleared to be publicized.
EVG Show Clearance Request Form
BMI/SESAC License for Chapters in US. (NEW2023)
– Mail or send the completed form to the District Secretary along with a payment check.
– Make sure to sign your form before mailing to the EVG District Secretary.
– Prior to the show, to obtain district clearance, email or mail a copy of the form to the EVG District Secretary after you’ve filled it in.
– Make sure to sign your form before mailing to the District Secretary.
– Within 30 days following the performance, SOCAN forms must be completed either online through Entandem or on paper and mailed per instructions on the form.
Mail the completed form and the accompanying payment check to :
Evergreen District Secretary
11519 Durland Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98125